Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lead Generating On Vacation

Any online marketer will agree that to be successful in this business you need to have an endless supply of laser sharp responsive leads.
As 2011 unfolds it is important to decide now where you want to be in your business in 12 months time.
Generating leads will determine what health your business and bank balance will be in.
Have you taken time to determine exactly how many leads you need to generate in order to get the sales you need?
Chances are good if you haven't committed your goals to paper then you won't achieve them.
My own goals are for 2011 are huge but then they always are.
I encourage all of you to take some time this week to commit your goals for 2011 to paper so you can review your progress on a daily basis.
I have been away on holiday this week and it's been great to get to a spot where the Internet works and to find that my list has been growing...... on autopilot.
The system I use means alot of the work I did last year generates leads for me today even when I am on vacation.
Fantastic! I have even made some sales. does it get any better than that?
If you would like to benefit from a lead generating system that works while you are on vacation then go to http://www.MeetGavinHarris.com

No comments: